Monday, December 7, 2015

Today's Look- Leather Joggers & High-top Sneakers

Today's look is all about being cute and comfortable! As EVERYONE knows by now, I love faux leather and these leather joggers that I picked up from Forever21 are super cozy and comfy!  I love these pants!! and I'm particularly obsessed with their versatility. Because of the light-weight, stretchy material they are perfect for looking chic while running errands or bopping around town.. BUT at night..  you can really glam them up with some sexy heels and they instantly go from casual to classy.  In my wardrobe it's all about mixing and matching. I try to find pieces when I shop that I can easily mix with different textures or patterns and that can be easily transformed to an evening look. 

Random tee's are another MUST in my wardrobe because they really do go with just about anything. They're another great item of clothing where the options are endless. Pair them with; blazers, pencil skirts, trousers, A-line skirts and different patterns etc. I like this one from Express (that I got on clearance) because it has a little sassy statement, "Out of your League." ;)

When it comes to fall shoe-wear, boots are most definitely a given, but why not opt for a more comfortable and sporty look, with a pair of sneaks?  I have really been feeling these high-top sneakers I got from Justfab.com. They have a quilted pattern detail and zip up on the side which is great when you need to quickly run out the door. This is usually the case for me, since I'm late to everywhere! (No time wasted tying these babies.) Overall I think this would the perfect look for the mom-on-the-go that is busy chasing little ones but still wants to show her great sense of effortless style ;)








My look
Top Express//Joggers Forever21//Shoes JustFab.com//Chambray Shirt Nordstrom//Bag ToryBurch//Sunglasses Celine//Accessories CharmingCharlies







*all images from Pinterest

Stay classy!
Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment