Saturday, January 31, 2015

Today's Look- Midi Mix&Match


This season I fell in LOVE with the high-waist midi skirt. I chose this one in particular to blog about because it's so versatile and can be worn in many different styles..(i.e. elegant, girlie, rocker) With a full midi skirt like this, just mix and match different styles of tops and shoes to completely change the look. Here are few of my favorites!

                  

Top JC Penny/Skirt Express/Shoes Just Fab/ Necklace Charming Charlies/ Bracelet Forever21/ Sunglasses Nordstrom







*top from Forever21



Top H&M/ Skirt Express/ Earrings Charming Charlies/ Clutch H&M/ Shoes Nature Breeze/ Sunglasses Nordstrom/ Ring Charming Charlies


**FAB FIND** These are my all time favorite cage heels. They remind me of a witch (which is a bit weird, I know) but they are super comfy and I purchased them from a store that was going-out-of-business for only $20.00! (They lace-up in the front and zip-up in the back)



I would say this look best represents my style. "Classy with a bit of edge." I love the random Guns and Roses tee paired with the a-line skirt and a great chunky necklace. 

Top Nordstrom/ Skirt Express/ Shoes Nature Breeze/ Necklace Forever21/ Sunglasses Nordstrom


Have a fabulous day!
 Stay classy
Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment