Monday, January 26, 2015

Today's Look- Getting High with the 90's.

Hi babes! I'm back! Sorry I have been MIA lately..But I'm back to spread the fashion-joy!
Today's look is all about HIGHS. High waist, high heels and knee highs. 








Love this top. It's a random tee that says, "Dream on Dreamer" Rather then tuck the top in, I just tied a small knot on the bottom. (excuse the raindrops on my shirt) 


These baby doll pumps never go out of style. 

 Close up of today's accessories
Cross from Charming Charlies/ Bracelet from Stella Valle/ Watch from Michael Kors

There's something about this look that makes me feel like I'm channeling Cher Horowitz from Clueless.  Pair a high-waisted skirt with knee highs and high heels and you're rocking the best of the 90's. I chose to wear a faux leather skirt rather then the typical plaid, but that's just more my steez. Don't forget the high bun and most importantly, your HIGH STANDARDS

Top Forever21/ Skirt Nordstrom/ Knee-high socks Forever21/ Shoes I can't remember:( / Necklace Charming Charlies/ Sunglasses Nordstrom/ 



Stay classy
Xx,
c



No comments:

Post a Comment